DataOps and my first TerminusDB knowledge graph
As more and more data are used in technology and data science, storing data in an efficient way is becoming hugely important. In this workshop, we will be learning how to make use of TerminusDB, an open-source git-like database to build a knowledge graph with the bike-share data (https://terminusdb.com/t/data/bikeshare/). After the workshop, participants will learn how to store data in knowledge graphs and make use of graph data in their projects.
This workshop will be consisting of a 30 mins talk by the creator of TerminusDB - Gavin Mendel Gleason, followed by a 60 mins hands-on workshop. Bring a charged laptop if you want to benefit from the workshop!
- 6:30pm - door opens with food and drink reception
- 7:15pm - Gavin is going to talk about knowledge collaboration and DataOps
- 7:45pm - short break and networking
- 8:00pm - workshop and building my first knowledge graph
- 9:00pm - drinks and networking
The day of the event
- Bring your own laptop if want to follow the workshop
- Install Docker and follow Quick Start to install TerminusDB
- Join the Slack channel for online communications
Code of Conduct
- Please be reminded that all participants are expected to follow the Berlin Code of Conduct. If you think you have an incidence to report, please fill in this form or contact your local organisers.
Thanks to Dogpatch Labs for hosting this event!
Dogpatch Labs is a startup hub, located in the historic chq Building and in the heart of Dublin’s Digital Docklands. Our mission is to accelerate the development of Ireland’s startup ecosystem by providing a valuable community from where you can grow, share knowledge and form connections.
RSVP: Click here
Date: 5 March 2020
Unit 32 /33, The Chq Building, N Wall Quay, North Wall, Dublin 1, Ireland