Let's build my first TerminusDB knowledge graph
As more and more data are used in technology and data science, storing data in an efficient way is becoming hugely important. In this workshop, we will be learning how to make use of TerminusDB, an open-source git-like database to build a knowledge graph with the bike-share data (https://terminusdb.com/t/data/bikeshare/). After the workshop, participants will learn how to store data in knowledge graphs and make use of graph data in their projects.
This workshop will be consisting of a 30 mins talk by the creator of TerminusDB - Gavin Mendel Gleason, followed by a 60 mins hands-on workshop. Bring a charged laptop if you want to benefit from the workshop!
- 6:30pm - door opens with food and drink reception
- 7:15pm - introduction of TerminusDB by Gavin Mendel Gleason
- 7:45pm - short break and networking
- 8:00pm - workshop and building my first knowledge graph
- 9:00pm - drinks and networking
The day of the event
- Bring your own laptop if want to follow the workshop
- Install Docker and follow Quick Start to install TerminusDB
- Join the Slack channel for online communications
Code of Conduct
- Please be reminded that all participants are expected to follow the Berlin Code of Conduct. If you think you have an incidence to report, please fill in this form or contact your local organisers.
Thanks to Microsoft Reactor for hosting this event!
Reactors are community spaces where technology professionals meet, learn, and connect - to both their local peers as well as industry-leading ideas and technology from Microsoft, partners, and the open source community. With a diverse mix of workshops, presentations, and networking events customized for each city, there’s something for everyone – whether you’re just getting started or working on complex projects.
RSVP: Click here
Date: 11 February 2020
Acfa Holderness House, 70 Wilson St, London EC2A 2DB